Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Dinner tonight
I had mentioned that I was starting a new way of eating-low carb, low fat, gluten free paleo. After a long day of errands (I had to go get another marriage certificate way up near Albany and then get some posted signs and cat food, then mail something out) I wasn't feeling like stopping by Walmart to pick up some food to make for dinner. So, when I got home, I made myself some broccoli, then instead of butter I used some olive oil and salt. It was very yummy. :) I find cooking for myself is simple and easy, however, once Oscar is here permanently, cooking for the two of us will definitely be a challenge. He definitely has different tastes in food than I do. For example, I can do perfectly fine without meat, and have in the past as I've been vegetarian (and even vegan) on and off for a few years. He cannot go without meat. I think that being paleo can be a nice in between ground. All I had to say was he can eat meat on this diet, and he was sold. ;) If any of you have good paleo recipes, that would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment