So, I came across a diary post from when I was 15. I would like to answer to myself. This is for every girl that feels like she isn't good enough. This is a very personal thing for me to post, but I feel really compelled to post it. I was going to post my first entry from April 2010, but it was too personal for me to post, and too embarrassing at how miserable I actually was with myself at that point in time. So I will simply post my reply to myself.
"Well, Angela Complainy Pants (what I signed as my name in my last entry in the diary), you're married now. Your name is Angela Bird, and you did find someone who finds you to be the most beautiful girl in the world. He's from Australia, and it's hard sometimes. But you love him, and he loves you. The guys you thought were great are in all actuality, jerks. But that doesn't matter anymore. I want to tell you this. You will have worried for nothing. Here's my advice. Stop worrying, and live life."
This is so cool. I feel like doing this sometime too.
ReplyDelete